ZERO Carrying Cases
ZERO Carrying Case – Classic Carrying Cases are the Symbol of Perfection
Their classic look, coupled with a high strength-to-weight ratio combines to give you the ideal carrying case. ZERO carrying cases are extremely durable and versatile and provide seamless deep drawn protection.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Dust and Weather Resistant
- Positive-Locking, Chrome Plated Latches
- Extremely Lightweight Construction
- Custom Instrument Panels Available
- EMI Shielding and Water-Tight Options Available
- Standard and Customized Sizes Available
Our distinctive carrying cases feature maximum protection and are available in a variety of different designs. Although we are most known for our Centurion® series, ZERO also offers many other styles including the unique Style-Lite™ - a ZERO carrying case constructed from thermoformed plastic, and the ZeRoller™ - the ultimate carrying case complete with a sophisticated roller system. No matter what your needs, ZERO has your carrying case solution.
Constructed from high-impact thermoformed ABS plastic, Style-Lite™ cases provide durable and lightweight options for carrying valuable instruments, samples or parts.
- Multiple sizes available in both standard and heavy duty styles
- High impact plastic shells
- Extreme durability
Made from deep drawn aluminum shells, the Valuline™ family of cases provides a variety of standardized options in selecting the case that will protect its contents under the most severe conditions.
- Variations for Interal Panel Mounting
- Deep Drawn Aluminum Shells
- Protected even under Rugged Conditions
- O-Rings available for Additional Protection
Featuring the patented look and aluminum construction of classic ZERO cases, Centurion® Elite and Polaris™ products are lightweight yet durable. Centurion® Elite and Polaris™ cases are customizable with optional features such as environmental protection, separable hinges and instrument panels.
- Deep Drawn Aluminum, Heat Treated Shells
- Extreme durability
- Positive-locking Latches